Unless I'm missing it, having some way to adjust the resolution would be awesome. At least for me, some things on the main page are hard to read and the monster entries are unreadable.
Monster Workbench 3
A downloadable tool for Windows
DESKTOP FEATURES: Dungeon Master Toolkit for D&D 5th edition.
- Complete dice roller with customizable modifiers.
- Intuitive system for single and multi monster combat.
- Voice Assistant to guide you as your play.
- Forge your own Spells, Monsters and Items.
- Detailed Compendium and Item Shop with multiple filters.
- Random Name Generator for Multiple Races, Artifacts and Locations.
- Browse our collection of 200+ custom Monsters, Spells and Magic Items.
- Inn Creator with patrons, consumables and events.
- Track Player AC, Conditions, and Initiative. (Supports up to 9 party members).
- Automatic EXP calculator based on monster kills.
- Unlimited Save Slots, No Ads, No Micro Transactions, 100% Free!
Click download now to get access to the following files: