Purchased, can't get past the new character screen with the text overlay describing different areas of the screen. No "x" to close the overlay, no tabbing into hidden field in hopes of finding a "close" function. Tried moving the window and looking for a "pop-under". Please help.
A downloadable tool for Windows
FEATURES: Player Manager and Avatar Designer for D&D 5th edition.
- Everything you need to Create and Manage a character.
- Unlimited Character Save Slots
- XP tracker with Auto Level Up System.
- Export to PDF & XML Functions.
- Hand Drawn Avatars creator with Hair, Skin, Armors and color pallets.
- Scribe your own spellbook with stats, descriptions and Spells Per Day tracking.
- Intuitive Inventory system with images, purchasing, weight and customization.
- Detailed Notes and Location Markers with descriptions.
- Complete dice roller with customizable modifiers and dice colors.
- SMART GUI with Pre-Made combat, save and initiative rolls.
- Hundreds of custom made Magical Items, Monsters and content
Click download now to get access to the following files:
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.
The Ruthless King of Seas Blackbeard - Now Live
Announcing, the lover of women, the ever so handsome Basil Oakblend!
Count Dracula has joined Player Workbench
Warforged Hitori Hanzo joins the clan
The Dread Emperor makes his way into the roster
Jeanne d'Arc Joins Player Workbench!